Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 2013 Birchbox Review

I received my Birchbox in record time!  Probably only the fourth time in almost a year and a half.  Here are the contents of my box:

Box 27


"Bonus" item: three samples of Cream blush by Glam Natural.  I definetly don't mind this as a bonus item, even though I don't care for cream blush.

Ruffian mini .017 fl oz.  Everyone received a variation of this in the September box. I love the formula..just thick enough to go on smoothly.  This is the best item in the box IMHO...P.S. Don't judge my cuticles!

 I received Hedge Fund, a perfect Fall color made of an olive color with goldish undertones. 
(This photo is more true to color).

 
Birchbox has a great point system where you earn 10 points for each product reviewed in your monthly box and equals $1..so for $10 your are getting back around $5 per box to buy anything including gift subscriptions in $10 increments. If you plan to join, sign up here. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment