Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weekend Wonders! Mini Family Outings

Even though I love summer, it gets too hot here to enjoy being outdoors in the afternoons.  N is not a fan of the heat either, so last weekend when it started to cool down with Fall temps, we made our way out to a local farm.

N loves his Radio Flyer wagon..so glad we got the canopy top version!  We got ours from Amazon..cheapest I've seen!

A look at the ducks...I remember coming to this park as a kid..memories.


Yesterday after work we decided to beat the Saturday crowds and go shopping for N since the weather is quickly changing.  All of the 18 month clothing we have is getting is too tight!
N's start to fall clothing haul:
 
From Carter's Friends and Family sale (ends today, I believe). 3 pairs of fleece pj's, 3 thermal shirts, 1 pair of sweatpants, and that awesome shawl collar sweater in the front. Got an additional 30% with my coupon plus $10 holiday cash back to use on my next purchase of $10 or more starting now.  (Yup!  I'm going back for another pair of $10 fleece footie pj's..for FREE).  Total with discount including $10 cash back was $53.

Haul from Children's Place Outlet.  No special savings here other than outlet sales but N really needed long-sleeved shirts!

 
So proud of my little trooper! It was past his dinner time and surprisingly he was not fussy at all!  Little man looks like a big boy now!

What a great start to the weekend!  Any plans for you and your family?  Where should we go next weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment