- Spectracide Weed and Grass killer Reg. $3.99, on a price cut for $3.49 (printed Target store coupon for -$3.00 off any Spectracide), paid $ .49 each - Brought 3.
I found a few great deals on some beauty items:
- Target brand Up & Up Petroleum Jelly found in the baby aisle reg. $1.27, paid $ .27 each after Target coupon for -$1 off Baby skin or Hair care item.
- Target brand Up & Up 30 count cotton rounds reg. $ .85 each, paid just $ .10 each after Target coupon for -$ .75 of Up & Up Beauty Product.
- Target brand Up & Up sharpener, reg. 1.49, paid $ .74 after Target coupon for -$ .75 of Up & Up Beauty Product.
- Sonia Kushuk Spoolie, reg. $1.99, FREE!! after Target coupon for -$2 off any Sonia Kushuk brush.
- Sonia Kushuk Eyebrow brush, reg. $2.99, $ .99 after Target coupon for -$2 off any Sonia Kushuk brush.
- I also brought 2 travel sized Vaseline lotion for $ .30 each on clearance (no coupons).
Most of these deals are still good as the coupon (if still available on website don't expire until June 12-16, 2012). I was able to use 3-4 like coupons because the website lets you print up to 2 per computer, so if you have more than 1 computer at your home or access to another one, then you can really take advantage of the better deals.
Beauty for Less
The Dollar Tree has really improved there merchandise within the last five years, in my opinion. The now carry brand name items, and things that you would least expect. If you aren't that particular on a specific color and the newest line for makeup, then check out the beauty aisle!
This month I found Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color at the Dollar Tree! This product usually retails around $3.95 so I happily got 4 for the price of 1 :) They did have 3 other colors I did not purchase; I wanted more "Spring" colors, but I may return to pick up more! Also, they carry Elf products, Loreal, Maybelline, LA Colors, NYC nail polishes, and other brands. I tend to stick with the "higher end" drug store brands such as the Maybelline or Loreal but there is definitely variety there.