Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 2013 Ipsy Bag Review

Honestly, I did not like my previous month's Ipsy bag and received it so late I did not review it (and gave most of the items away).  I do however LOVE this month's bag.  The only thing I may not use and switch out is the eyeshadow by NYX, and that's only because I have so many of the same shade already.  Here's a full look at the entire bag:
Ipsy Glam Bag for September 2013..I finally got the bag of "choice" lol! 

Full size Butter London (my own) on left for size reference...the Butter London received in Ipsy is .25 fl oz. 

Shade is La Moss, a perfect fall color of a burgundy shade.

Full size Cailyn Lip balm.  I love this more than I thought I would.  I love that it comes in the same packaging as the gel liner.  It's almost like a lip stain (lasts a long time).  Ipsy sent out Big Apple, I think I'll order more shades! 

Full size eye liner in Obsidian by Starlooks, a second collab with Ipsy in the last couple of months, but I don't mind this company at all!  Also, It's so Big mascara, deluxe sample size.

Do you like what you see? It's $10 for the bag which includes a cosmetic bag and you also get 4-6 items that are deluxe samples with some full sized products. Depending on when you sign up sign, there is sometimes a wait, but the wait list is often less than two weeks and usually opens before the cutoff for that month's bag. If planning to subscribe, please do so using my referral link :)  What is your favorite product pictured?

No comments:

Post a Comment