Sunday, June 16, 2013

May 2013 Citrus Lane with Pics!

 
This month's Citrus Lane was for a 16 month old boy.  Very happy with the box, but have to say, I miss the themes!
 

N loved the veggie and fruit crisps, think firmer and healthy fruit roll up.  Not loving the rice cakes so much, but they did not go to waste lol.  Approximate value: $2.99 each

Retails for $9.99 from Barefoot books site, aged at 3-7 years old, but that doesn't bother me..I love always be happy to receive books!

Race car by Green toys.  I was happy to get this..Had been eying on Amazon for months. Ranged on Amazon anywhere from $5.80 to $8.  Retails for $8.99.

Can you believe this was once a milk carton?  Green toys makes all of their products from recycled materials.

Deep Steep.  A 100% Natural product.  A mom gift that I gave to Daddy lol.  Approximate value $6.

Overall, another great month for Citrus Lane.  Approximate value for this month's box was $31.  Subscription costs $25 per month, so definitely worth the retail value, especially in factoring in the free shipping.  The couponer in me however says I can get these items cheaper, but honestly, I love getting a box for N in the mail and have discovered some awesome products!  If you would like to subscribe you can save more by signing up for a 6 month subscription for $125 (rounds out to be $21/month).  Save an additional $10 if you use my referral link (we both get $10) https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/nikkia.dowling 

Already have Citrus Lane?  What's been your favorite item to date?  Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment