Monday, July 15, 2013

July 2013 Ipsy Bag - Beach Beauty with pics!



My Ipsy bag arrived this weekend!  I canceled one of my bags this month so it is back to just one..which is totally fine!
 
The theme is month was Beach Beauty and focused on all things beachy...think hanging out looking at the ocean!

First look outside of the mailer.  Very impressed with the separate packaging of the beach spray.

I personally do not have a need for this, but it was one of the sought-after products and I totally understand this product fitting in the theme for the month.  Love the tiny packaging!

Pop Beauty Pouty Pop crayon in Coral Crush.

I love anything coral, so I was too happy with this color.  The application was a bit streaky IMO, but workable.

I can't wait to try this.  Coola is very highly spoken of and is Organic.  I'm always looking for new skincare products and plan to try this by next weekend!

So I haven't opened this yet because I'm not sure if I'm keeping it.  It's a mini palette with 3 nice sized shadows in the California collection by BH cosmetics.

Full size Nailtini nail polish in Mai Tai, also a coral-like red.  This is the 3rd Nailtini I've gotten since subbing in November.  No complaints here, I love nail polish and Nailtin is 3-free!

A final look  at the bag..pretty well-rounded :)

Do you like what you see?  It's $10 for the bag which includes a cosmetic bag and you also get 4-6 items that are deluxe samples with some full sized products. Depending on when you sign up sign, there is sometimes a wait, but the wait list is often less than two weeks and usually opens before the cutoff for that month's bag. If planning to subscribe, please use my referral link :) http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h7y8n1ualby56gz

Happy subbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment