Friday, March 8, 2013

Ipsy March 2013 Review with pics - SPOILER ALERT :)

I have to say I think this is the earliest my Ipsy bag has come..what a great surprise to end the week with!  This month's bag was excellent..very travel friendly with useful items that fit the nautical theme of the printed bag.

 A very cute bag that I plan to use throughout  my travels this summer :)  All of my bags so far have been solids...this bag is navy blue and white stripped nylon with a white lining on the inside of the bag.

 I have used the individually packaged nail polish remover wipes and I really like this brand.  This comes in a package of 8 wipes..perfect for a week long trip or two long weekends away!
Juice Beauty is a brand introduced to me by my Citrus Lane box but I have not used any of their products yet. This is a Hydrating Mist spray to tone and re-freshen skin in 1 fl oz (looks larger).  It has a light fragrance to it..maybe floral? The description is "Tone with this refreshing blend of rosehip, ylang ylang, resveratrol grape seed oil, and antioxidant-rich organic juices for a fresh radiant complexion." I do however love that they are certified to be organic and I will definitely use this product with the hot summer months to come!

These are Yaby eyeshadows.  These two are variations of what may come in the bag this month.   I couldn't be happier with my two..As someone who doesn't wear eyeshadow much, a bolder color probably would not have gotten too much use.  I received es192- Seashell (the tanish neutral)  and es133-Azalea petal respectively. 
 The last item is a GlamRX palette.  It's about the size of a credit card, perfectly sized for travel.  The dimensions are 2 1/4 x 3 3/8.  The packaging material/size is similar to The Balm's Bahama Mama Blush. I have to admit, I would have never brought this, as I don't have many shadows, but I am glad to receive it to try. Add this to another reason why I love Ipsy!
 Large enough to hold enough blushes to last where ever you are going..complete with mirror for check ups.
Just de-pan your shadow and place in the palette.
For size reference :)

  I love the variety..even with multiple eyeshadows they send out. So what do you think of this month's bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment