Monday, February 18, 2013

Citrus Lane February 2013

So excited for this month's box!  It is my son's birthday month and since I usually receive this box around the 21st or so i wasn't expecting it this week.  What a pleasant surprise to find the box sitting on my porch when we came back from his birthday party. :)  This is the contents for our 12 month old (listed as a 13 month old) box.
 

Not a bad haul for the birthday boy!

Love receiving board books! We have loved all of the books that have come with our boxes :)
Treat for mom.  I know that some people don't like receiving things for themselves in the child's subscription box.  I'm fine with it as long as it adds value and doesn't take away from the child's box, which I don't feel was the case this month.
Just in time! At one years old, we have 4 teeth and two just coming in that we are caring for!
 
Haven't used yet, but there will never Not be a need for wipes.
 
 The star of the box.  There are no more "themes" but Citrus Lane's Facebook page said that there was a musical surprise in the box.  I saw this on thier website in a previous box and was hoping I would get one for my new "toddler." Which, might I add, he loves this and is immediately drawn to the ringing when he shakes it.
 
 
So what do you think?  Are you a subscriber and will you continue?  I have been very pleased as this is my 5th box or so.  We won't cancel anytime soon as long as the services remain the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment