Saturday, October 20, 2012

First Look - Influenster - Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

Influenster - Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012
I heard about a fabulous program that allows you to receive boxes full of products called a Voxbox based on your profile, social influence, and willingness to do product reviews on the products that are sent to you.  Did I mention that this program is free??  How savvy is that???  I signed up for the program in July and honestly forgot about it.  In the past few weeks I was reintroduced to it and apparently they revamped the site since the summer to be more manevable.  I completed the surveys and reviews on misc. products on the new improved site and to my surpirse was sent an invitation later to receive a VoxBox (not everyone that is sent an invitation is accepted unfortunately).  These boxes are sent out periodically as well as other products and although you may be chosen, it does not guarantee that you will be accepted into the next selection or others; it depends on your activity and if you complete required tasks. 
Here is the box I received:



I was fortunate enough to not only receive a box, but also the bonus box that came with the Vitabath fragrance mist in beach Blossom.  Upon first looking at the box, i am most excited to try the Goody Spin Pins, Kiss eyelashes, and candle.  Honestly this box by far exceeds my subscription service I pay $10 for and is more along the lines of a $25 box that includes products in the $40 value range.  Detailed and honest reviews of each product I received will follow later in the week to come.

Interested and intrigued?  Check it out for yourself!  http://www.influenster.com/.  From my research this is one of the most popular and reputable sites to receive and review products.  Tell me what you think of the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment